I just wrote my whole blog and then accidentally deleted it! Emma and I have been busy lately. She has been sleeping a lot because she is growing again and we have mostly been playing inside because it's gotten so cold out lately. Over the weekend we hung out with my mom and did some shopping. Emma got a cute little dress that she wore for pictures which we got done on Tuesday. They are so cute! Emma is holding a stuffed animal in almost every pictures because otherwise she was getting grumpy and there was no way to get a happy pictures minus stuffed animal. I will put the link to the photo session down at the bottom of the blog. I have been studying hard for my finals and writing a research paper for my health care administration class. I registered for my spring semester today. I am taking Economics 202, Accounting 202, Business Statistics 217, Health Care Administration 215, Communications 101, and a yoga class. It should be an exciting semester!
Tonight when Emma and I got home she had a PB&J for dinner. They are her new favorite food. After dinner I was getting her dressed at her changing table and putting a new diaper on her. She was standing up and playing with a framed Bible verse that is above the table and she accidentally knocked it down. It didn't hit her at all but it hit me on the side of the face. When I stood back up all the way, touched my cheek, and said ouch, Emma burst into tears and started hugging me and rubbing my cheek. She was so upset that she wore herself out crying and ended up going to bed early. I am so lucky that I have such a loving and sweet little girl :D
http://www.searsphotos.com/Albums/Album.aspx?AlbumID=1434575
That is the link for our photo session. It has all the pictures that we took... well the ones that looked good where my eyes weren't closed and Emma hadn't run out of the frame.




No comments:
Post a Comment