Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Half Day!

Emma went to daycare for half of the day today so I was able to get some things done around the house and do the grocery shopping. After I picked Emma up from daycare we went to see my mom at work. They have a whole bunch of people from their corporate office there that love seeing Emma when they are in town. Then we went to this little park across the street from the cemetery. Creepy, I know, but it was actually a pretty cool little park. Remember those things they used to have in playgrounds that had a big spring in the ground and then a little animal on top of it and then you could bounce up and down on it? They had them at that park! Emma had a blast on it and she wouldn't play with any other toys for like 20 minutes!
 

There is also a baseball field at the park and Emma ran around it a few times. Then I got freaked out by the creepy people that apparently live in the apartments behind the park. It was a whole bunch of men and they had attendants with them and had to walk in a straight line one behind the other and all got into a van. It is probably just a group home for people who are handicapped but it was still freaking me out because it seemed more like a halfway house or something! Either way we had been outside for quite a while and it was another one of those too warm for a coat but too cold to stay outside for a really long time without one type of days. After the park we went home to clean up Emma's room and pack up so that she could go over to my parent's house. I have an accounting class on Tuesday nights so my parents always babysit for me while I go to the class. Tonight we had a test (blech). I'm hoping it went OK but I guess I will find out next week at class! When I got back from my class around 7:30 (which is way earlier than we usually get out) Emma was just getting ready to go to bed. We went home and she went to sleep and I also had a package waiting for me! It was one of Emma's Christmas presents. Now I am sitting down to watch a little T.V. and do a little homework before I head to bed. Sorry for the lack of pictures from today! I will post a couple of ones from last week though and a video :D




There was a video of Emma trying to give me her binky so I could take a little nap with her but it wouldn't upload and play! She is such a sweet little girl. We were having so much fun playing in her room while we were cleaning. She loves jumping on my belly and pretending like I am a pony and bouncing up and down right on my bladder. Well I am off to study Economics. Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment