This morning Emma went to daycare and GUESS WHAT?!?! She is sitting in a big girl chair to eat her meals there! No booster chair, no straps to keep her in, just a chair! She is getting so big so fast. I spent the day doing homework for statistics and cleaning the apartment some more. It is so difficult to keep it clean with Emma around. She is such a destructive and busy kid that nothing stays put away for any period of time at all. I got some more cleaning solution and mop pads for my swiffer wet jet today and that helped a lot with the cleaning. When we got home from daycare, we made some dinner. Toy story mac n cheese with little sausages. Emma also had about a billion blueberries. She loves blueberries, but lately I haven't been able to find any good ones at the store. Then I discovered that del monte makes little fruit cups of blueberries. Hooray! So Emma had those for dinner.
After dinner we played inside since it was getting dark outside and it was a little bit chilly with the sun setting! Emma has one of those bounce and spin ponies. She absolutely loves it but she doesn't understand it when it's hooked up to the TV yet. When it's hooked up there are like animals and numbers and colors on the TV screen and when she bounces it counts or does the numbers or whatever learning activity it is. It is an awesome toy though. She loooooooves bouncing on it and it's going to make for a great indoor activity once it starts getting cold enough that we can't spend much time outside. On the left side of the pictures is the package for the new toy box that I bought for Emma.
Sorry that those pictures are a little blurry. She won't stop bouncing so I can take pictures! Emma was so tired after playing that she was laying on the ground rubbing her head and petting the rug. I put her in bed and she got super whiny about it. Eventually she fell asleep and I "got" to do some more studying and cleaning. While I was putting away all of her toys in the living room so I could vacuum (again!) I realized something. My child is so spoiled! She has so many toys it is completely ridiculous. I must love her a whole bunch. Good thing because who knows what she would do without having so many toys! I decided that it was necessary to set up the new toy box today instead of waiting till Christmas to give it to her. Chances are that I will buy getting another one of the little toy boxes to accommodate her new Christmas presents but that is OK. A kid can never have too many toys right?
See what I mean about having a whole bunch of toys?
On a side note from our life I would like to take a minute to talk about a family friend. Garrett Thiel was killed Monday night in an accident. He was 13 years old and was riding his dirt bike down the side of the road home from the family farm when he was hit by a car. Please pray for his family in this difficult time. Garrett was a great kid and he will be missed.





No comments:
Post a Comment