I have been doing a terrible job keeping up on blogging. Oops. We have been so busy with Christmas stuff! All of our Christmas shopping is done our tree is up and now we are just waiting for the 25th. I'm excited since Emma is old enough this year to understand presents. I was bad and let her open one today because she had already started ripping the paper off it when I walked into the room. It was this bunny that plays hide and seek. So you're supposed to take the magic carrot and hide somewhere and the bunny will come find you. Emma felt so bad that we took his carrot though that as soon as he started coming to find us she would run to the bunny and give him back his carrot. It was so cute! Emma is also starting to do some potty training. She will sometimes use the potty if I catch her before she really starts going so I am excited about that. She is growing like a little weed. At the doctor we found out she is in the 96th percentile for height. It is so exciting to see her get bigger and learn how to do things but it is definitely bittersweet. I have finals coming up this week so I will be studying like a mad woman for the next few days and probably sleeping very little unfortunately. But Craig should be getting home by Saturday so that will make for a good end of the week. Sara is also coming home this week so it will be even better :) Well I have to get back to studying so I am going to post some pictures and hopefully stay caught up better on blogging after finals are done.








No comments:
Post a Comment