Saturday, October 30, 2010
Halloween
Emma was a lady bug for Halloween. She looked completely adorable, of course. We went over to my parents house to do pictures and then my mom and I took her to boo at the zoo. She absolutely loved it. She ran around and thought the other kids were so interesting. She couldn't have cared less about the candy tho. They had a big area where kids were dancing and they were playing music. Emma danced out in the grass. I don't know how she has rhythm because I have none at all! After we did boo at the zoo we went to get some chicken nuggets for Emma and then ran by her great grandma's house. Unfortunately by the time that we got there Emma had already fallen asleep. My grandma came out to the car to see her. After that we picked up my younger sister Kayla and then my mom dropped us back off at home. Emma hardly even woke up when I took her out of her costume and put her in PJs. It was a great Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment